ERT Search and Rescue is known globally for its international disaster response work. The team is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week all year round to be deployed to emergencies across the globe. Nationally we respond to anything from high-risk missing person searches, to severe flooding and civil emergencies.
Over the years, the team has directly helped hundreds of people affected by disasters at home and abroad. Along with our technical rescue, USAR and water rescue specialisms, ERTSAR has a very strong focus on emergency medical response and care, and this is always a large part of any deployment.
Our previous deployments
- Philippines Typhoon Yolanda/Haiyan 2013
- USA New York Hurricane Sandy Recovery 2012
- UK Gloucestershire Flooding 2012
- UK Cheltenham Missing Person 2011
- UK Stroud Missing Person 2010
- Pakistan Floods 2010
- Haiti Earthquake 2010
- UK Snow and Ice 2010
- UK Oxfordshire Floods 2007
- Pakistan Support Mission 2006
- Pakistan Earthquake 2005
- Sri Lanka Tsunami 2005